martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Letter Green Seal

Sello Verde: Emotional and Mental Health Care

From: Raúl Amador Quijano

To: ULACIT Organizers


Good afternoon Mrs. Organizers, I write you this letter to express my opinion and give you the point of view of a college student. The first time I hear this activity I thought that go be bored, but I was wrong, when I assisted to this activity my opinion changed, I started listening and this captured my interest.

This topic is important to us, the college people, because here the presenter talked about the relationship of the study and the physical exercise, this caught my attention because sometimes we just have time to go to work and to study and this is bad, everything we do in this life had be balanced, likewise all the extremes are bad.

Finally my recommendation, I recommend do more this activities, also do more talks about the physical and emotion development, and the happiness in our lives. And make more conference about the balanced in our live.

I give you my best wishes,

Good bye and thank you for your time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario